Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Interesting Day

We had some complications this morning which may or may not be related to last night's pain. I'll spare you the details, but suffice it to say that I spent the day head down, feet up, with no food or drink, praying that Benjamin would stay put another day. And once again, our prayers were answered! I'm sitting up in bed, eating dinner, and feeling very well. Woo hoo!

And for those of you who've been asking, I passed my 3-hour glucose tolerance test with flying colors. Turns out, I failed the first test because the nurse gave me too much sugar solution to drink. Ah well...good to be safe.

Lastly, THANK YOU to all of you ladies from church who purchased a gorgeous set of preemie clothes for Benjamin!! What a lovely surprise! It will be such a treat to dress little Ben up in those outfits.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just got off the phone with Fabulous Mel, and she related to me that little Benjamin has arrived! He is fifteen and a half inches long and "one ounce shy of three pounds". He kicks, he cries, he does all the stuff an active, healthy baby does, with some bonuses, like being treated to the comfort and style of an oxygen tent. Mommy is recuperating in style, as well.

If I hear anything else, I'll post it here.

alovelace said...

I'm so glad to hear that Ben is doing so well! Our prayers will continue to be with both of you as I know these next few weeks are going to be challenging physically and emotionally! I can't wait to come see all of you!

Amber